Thanks for allowing us to help you get the Best Car Insurance Rates
Feel free to print this list to take with you . . .
1. What kind of coverage should I get based on my age, gender, marital status?
2. What is my risk assessment?
3. Who can drive my car and still have coverage?
4. What is my deductible and at what level will it yield me the best price?
5. Can I get a discount based on your company’s policies?
6. What payment options are available?
7. How will my car be valued if it becomes totaled?
8. Is there a 24-hour claims service for fast processing?
9. Does the coverage include original manufacturer parts replacement?
10. How does your company compare to the market pricing for my chosen coverage?
11. Does how many miles I drive to work affect my insurance cost?
12. Do you offer a discount if I own more than one vehicle?
13. Does my job affect my premium cost?
14. Does my credit score affect my premium cost?
15. How much does a speeding ticket affect my premium cost?
16. Will I be dropped from coverage if I have an accident?
17. Can a family member drive my car and be covered?
18. How long does it take to process an accident claim?
19. Does my insurance policy cover roadside assistance?
20. Does my policy cover a wrecker service fee if I need to be towed?
Compliments of http://BestCarInsuranceRates.net
You’ll need your vehicle's VIN number, and the year, make, and model of your car. You’ll find the VIN # with you outside
the vehicle, looking at the driver side of front windshield, (under the glass on the dashboard) where it meets the hood area.
You'll also need to provide some details about how you use your car so the insurance company can make an honest
assessment of your risk. This will include your daily commute (in miles), your zip code, where the car is stored
(in a garage or on the street), and the number of accidents you've had in recent years.
Understand the 5 Types of Insurance Coverage and Costs associated with each of these:
1 . Liability Coverage This is coverage to the other person(s) involved in an accident for medical and damages
to their vehicle